23 Oct Project Log: Investing in the future
We reached a landmark stage in the project at this week’s workshop by putting forward the draft investment case for the next phase of Futurewave. The project team gathered to run through progress to date, highlights and learning points, and to talk through the proposed investment case for the project.
- Talking through the value propositions for homeowners and installers.
- Highlighting the overarching strengths of the platform and the benefits to the networks.
- Defining the brand.
- Talking about our target users.
- Discussing the business evolution roadmap from pilot to national expansion.
- Talking about the business revenue model.
After the meeting there was a real sense of momentum, and anticipation for the pilot phase, and reflecting on the project gave us a real sense of achievement to see how far we’ve come in a short time. I think it’s fair to say that we are now in a strong position to progress to the pilot phase in the New Year. With valued support from the networks and other partners, we’re now looking forward to the next steps, so watch this space as we announce more details!